2014年4月25日星期五

not really a good weekends

Weekends coming, a little excited. It is really a tired weekends, a foreigner customer come to Zhengzhou this week, a happy thing, but he let me down. I dont know why he told me he has got his ticket come to visit our factory of the amusement rides but when he arrived to Zhengzhou, he did not contact me the first time as I said we would wend to the station to pick up him. Ok, when he lived in the hotel, he let me go to meet him and then took him to our factory, but he still contact other factory to pick up him, when we arrived, he just said he had to go with others, after visiting him, he would go to our factory, ok no problem, but until the deep afternoon, he just told me he will contact me after 1 hour, 1 hour later, in fact, he stayed with the other factory till the deep night. When I arrived home, I contact him, he said would contact me tomorrow, ok, but the next day, I waited for him the whole day, he just told me he stayed with another factory, I didnt know how to express my feeling that time, why he could break a date so easily. He could choose not to visit our amusement rides, but why always make date with me and then break the date without any saying?I am a girl who really value the date with friends, I was not only regard him as a customer, more as friend. Yes, maybe this is a growth progress not only for myself but also for my heart, I accept all this, also learn from this. 


没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride