2014年5月4日星期日

I have a good time in my holiday

Holiday finished, come back to work again from home, the feeling of not want to work coming again, stay with my parents made me feel very happy, go shopping with them, enjoying meal with them, chatting with them, walking with them all make me feel enjoyable, it is what I want about family, happy together, laugh together. Though when I went back by train, the train make a 4 house late, I feel still happy because I went back home, I cherish the time and make fun. One day, I hope we can go to the amusement park to enjoy the amusement rides with my family, I believe we will make a lot of unforgettable memories.

没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride