2014年5月25日星期日

how about the thrilling amusement park rides?

In my childhood, I always image sitting in the large thrilling rides must be very very exciting. So I always tell myself I must play with the large amusement park rides myself. In the amusement park, there are different styles thrilling rides like speed windmill, big pendulum, Arabic flying carpet, ferris ring car etc. Though I always hear the screams, cries, laughs come from the working thrilling rides, I always think it is very interesting which can soon make me drive away the bad mood and sad feelings, and that seconds what need us to do is just be ourselves to play with the rides well, haha, enjoyable. Yes, maybe when I sit on the rides, I would be afraid, but after the fear, I will get a good unforgettable memories.





没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride