2014年5月16日星期五

I made a stupid mistake about the amusement rides

These days made a wrong stupid mistake, send the wrong quotation to customers, when my boss saw it was very angry to publish me badly, how can I so stupid? I dont know, how can I make this mistake, I told to my customer, he was also angry to me, said I was cheating him, no, I have no this idea, and then begin to nurse me again and again, it is a bad experience, I promise to myself, check all my detailswhen make quotation to customers, as we have various styles amusement rides(http://www.parkamusementrides.com), and each kind contains different models,here I write it here to warn myself. hope customers will not angry, I am sorry.



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride