2014年4月10日星期四

let's make a date with the spring

A busy day work, a little tired, though I still have some work not finish, I am satisfied today. I remember a words saying try your best to do the work, though it is not perfect at last, your feeling is perfect. Today I got the feeling, haha. Already Thursday today, time goes fast, this week is a good week, maybe it is the first day after we have a short holiday, not like others to went to have a short travel, I stayed at home 3 days, just have a walk in the evening, seeing others sitting on the grass, watching people playing with the amusement rides, enjoyable. I found the park is full of flowers, trees grows leaves, grass shoots issued, it is the landscape of Spring, wonderful, haha. Lets make a date with the beautiful spring.








没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride