2014年4月1日星期二

make a good wish for a successful amusement rides bumper car cooperation

Today is April Fools Day, though now I am working, not a student, still has the interests to make fun and play jokes on others, today is happened one of my friends birthday, happy birthday to her. To play jokes make me happy, but also a little upset, I made some mistakes with one of my customers, I want to tell him all our products are manufactured with high quality, but he thought I was finding some reason for out price, I really give him our factory price, I can understand his thought, also want to make a good deal for him, no matter what, I hope we can make a successful cooperation about the amusement rides bumper car? Fighting.



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride