2014年4月15日星期二

An embarrassed mistake make me feel not comfortable

Today I made a big mistake, which made me feel embarrassed in office. At noon when I was enjoy my meal, a customer made a call to me said he has chat the amusement rides bumper car price well with one of a man in our company, today he came was want to pay for us, but the price he said was much lower than our factory price, so when I hung up the phone, I shouted to my workmates why gave customer a price we can not accept, he was also angry to said he never did that, when I asked my manager to call him again, my manager said he just want to get our bottom price, then use the cheapest money to buy the high quality products. Then I knew I made a stupid mistake, what;s more, the one I shouted is the most welcomed one in our company, ok, I am careless, I know, I feel a little sorry about that. But I really want to know why people use this way to make a deal? I dont like, we use sincere attitude towards every customer, we send high quality products with cheap price to them, a little upset? Maybe I am not a good salesgirl, I think. 





没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride