2014年4月3日星期四

have a good time in your weekends or holiday

We will have our small long holiday for the Chinese traditional important Qing Ming Festival, we are waiting for this holiday for a long time, haha, as it is the first holiday from our new year holiday. For now is warm Spring, people almost choose to have a short travel trip to the interests sites, then enjoy and relax themselves well. I also want to have a trip, during this period in Lurky, I was busy with my work, through I have not made so much great grade, I want to have a try. Making a travel plan with my friends make me excited, wow, my trip is beginning, I am ready, how about you? Have a good time.


没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride