2013年6月30日星期日

We have finished the delivery of our swing pirate ship for our customer

Last Saturday,we went to our factory to deliver our pirate ship(http://www.sinomt.com)to our customer from Kazakhstan,this order gave me a chance to learn many things,then let me know if I want to do a thing well,I should put my sincere attitude on it well,I will take it as a lesson for me.

To deliver the amusement pirate ship (http://www.sinomt.com/products/pirateship/)was a terrible thing but also a little interesting.The terrible area was that the weather was so so so hot that day,we all handed a camera under the strong sunlight,and the interesting thing was we could see the whole procedure of delivering the pirate ship ride.We have taken a lot of photos,it was a tired day,but it also was a happy day.
container arrived at our factory:
we are delivering the swing pirate ship machine into the container:
 the swing pirate ship ride was waiting for its container:
 the container leaving our factory:




没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride