2013年6月12日星期三

amusement park equipment flying chair ride

I went back to my hometown during my three Dragon Boat Festival holiday,sitting together with my family to enjoy a delicious dinner is a quite happy thing.I found when stay with my parents,I will have ao much words and I can hardly control my mouth to eat and not speak,haha.

Today is my dear mother's birthday,but I have to come back to my work so I can not company to my mother,then I can only wish my mother happy birthday through the phone,and I want to send all my best wishes to my mother,wish her happy everyday.

When I was waching TV together with my little brother,he said he want to go to the park to play with the amusement flying chair(http://www.sinomt.com/)again with me,haha,it will be a happy thing.the amusement ride flying chair(http://www.sinomt.com/products/flyingchair/)can help me relase all the pressure and leave me a thrilling and unforgettable memory.But as I didn't have so much time to stay at home,so I promise to him that I will take him there when I come back home again the next time,heihei.
Happy birthday,my dear mother!

没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride