2013年6月6日星期四

amusement park equipment carousel merry go round ride

Today is an important day for many people especislly the students who are attending the college extrance exam,they will go to the right college they like in this September through this exam.On the way to my work,I have seen many students waiting in the bus stations,and some even have arrived to the examination centre and were waiting outside the gate.I have also seen some parents standing besides their kids and say something to them,yes,I know they were encouraging them to have a relax exam.Hope they can have a good result with high levels.

So if you want to have a good relax time,where would you like to go?For me, I think it is the amusement parks.Having a try of the amusement park carousel merry go round(http://www.sinomt.com/products/carousel/)can help me get the best relax,sitting on it and just enjoy the interesting carousel working ways can give passengers so much good memories.And the flying chiar rides and amusement samba balloon(http://www.sinomt.com/products/sambaballoon/)can also give passengers an unforgettable feeling.Playing with them and thinking of the hard time preparing for the exam will help passengers build a beautiful memories.

没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride