2013年6月16日星期日

outdoor playground amusement kiddie ride carousel merry go round

How do you like the amusement ride carousel merry go round(http://www.sinomt.com/products/carousel/)?When I talked to the carousel merry go round,i twill remind me of the my childhood.When I was a little girl,I always want to be taken to the park to play with the amusement equipment,and that time there were not so many interesting amusement equipment like now,but even a small bumper car can make me excited for the whole afternoon.I like to play with the kiddie ride carousel merry go round(http://www.sinomt.com/products/carousel/),I still remember the first time I played with the carousel ride,I can not describe the thrilling feeling in my heart,I know it is happiness,more and more happiness,so from then on,once I went to the amusement park,I will ask my friends to play with the outdoor playground carousel merry go round to have a good try.
the specification of the amusement ride carousel merry go round:
Type
seats
speed
Power
Diameter
Height
Color
ZM-3
3
5-7 R.P.M
1.5KW
1.4m
4m
Various
ZM-6
6
5-7R.P.M
2.3KW
3m
5m
Various
ZM-12
12
5-7 R.P.M.
3kw
5m
6.2m
Various
ZM-16
16
5-7 R.P.M.
3kw
5.8m
6.2m
Various
ZM-21
21
5-7 R.P.M.
3KW
6m
6.8m
various
ZM-24
24
3.5 R.P.M
6kw
8m
6.6m
Various
ZM-32
32
3.5R.P.M
7kw
8.5m
7m
Various

1 条评论:

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride