2014年2月9日星期日

New interesting beginning of amusement rides

Wow, new Monday coming again, also new beginning for work, but a little miss my holiday, missthe scene of making dumplings with mother while chat about my work life and mothers daily 
life, miss the happy seconds of playing jokes and firecrackers, miss the comfortable and warm
bed, miss the interesting things of playing fire to make warm with little brothers, miss the delicious food and tasteful snacks while watching TV, miss everything I did at home, so come back to work, feel a little tired and boring. But I think I will adjust myself back to work 
soon, because I also miss my amusement rides very much. A new beginning, hope I can be betterand better, I will also try my best. So, welcome to visit and play with our amusement rides
(carousel horse, pirate ship, electric train, bumper car, tea cup rides, flying carousel, roller coaster, self control plane, human gyroscope etc.).



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride