2014年2月15日星期六

happy double festival days

Yesterday was the Chinese traditional Lantern Festival also called Yuanxiao Festival, it was also the Western Valentines Day, wow, two important day come together, for this date coming again need to wait another 19 years, so that it make people excited and happy. Some people even said to enjoying the delicious Yuanxiao while handing the beautiful rose made a lot of happiness for them. I played with my friends in amusement park, sitting on the small amusement rides roller coaster made me feel a little afraid but I still also felt great, went to the highest spot, wow, great, I can not forget the feeling, haha. I want to try again someday.



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride