2014年2月22日星期六

I want to have a trip in this spring

Saturday coming again, tomorrow will have a rest at home, these days weather become warmer and warmer, a plan of going out to have a trip growing in my heart, just take my hand bag with my best friends, really want to relax my tired body and my release my pressure. I want to go for a trip, to welcome the beautiful spring, a season during which every life will come new, I want to go for a trip, to take some wonderful pictures in my young age, I want to go for a trip, to make some happy memories with my friends; I want to go for a trip, to tell myself, I am young, I have to spare my effort to be a better me, I want to be strong.



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride