2014年3月26日星期三

I am falling in love with the amusement rides bumper car

Recently, I begin to fall love with the amusement rides bumper car, really really attracted by it. Last Saturday, I went to the park with my friends. When we walked to the bumper car, I saw some persons were playing with the amusement equipment, they driving the cars to collide each other no matter if they know them or not, some were even driving away avoid being collide, all of them were laugh again and again. We were attracted by the rides, so we all went to have a try, wow, it is really thrilling, not same like the one we were trying in the factory for checking for our customers. We were just the players, and we can drive it anywhere, and also make a new friend there, I feel so so so happy, I want to have a try again. 
Do you want to go together?



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride