2014年3月11日星期二

happy birthday to myself

Today is my birthday, first happy birthday to myself. My boss booked a birthday cake for me, the whole company celebrate my birthday for me,I felt very happy, I like to stay in the unity family like this, we all laugh together, work together, eat together, play together, just like live together. I think it is also a happiness during my work time. I have my own teachers also my workmates teach me how to deal with the professional international trade especially at the base of we have our own amusement rides factory; I have my good workmates also good friends help me deal with troubles I met in work; I have a responsible boss warn us to do good job all the time etc. With all of this, I think I have made a good choice, even though we have met a lot of troubles, but I am happy, haha. I believe I will be better and better, I can be a strong girl.




没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride