2013年11月15日星期五

Happy weekends

Though it is big windy outside, it can not influence my good mood, here sitting in our office, I am excited. Because we just made a business of our amusement equipment(http://www.sinomt.com)successfully, which inspired our confidence more, and then in the afternoon, our boss will bring us to enjoy a wonderful noon together, for me, eating together to the ones around you is a happiness, so I feel happy, and then we will go to sing in the KTV, still remember the last time in the KTV, someone singing, someone dancing, someone laughing, it was a good experience to relax ourselves, I like this work atmosphere, and I like the lovely persons, haha. Wish us have a good afternoon today.

没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride