2013年11月4日星期一

Friendship

I always think I am a lucky girl, because I have some good friends around me everyday from my Junior high school to my college, even now I am working, I still think I can make good friends, I want to walk into their hearts to chat with them heart to heart,I think it is a happiness,haha.

I still remember that in my senior school, we have five people often play together, we are watching TV in MP5 in the deep night secretly, we are sleeping on one bed two or three together in the cold winter, we are eating together, talking together, but one day, one asked the other one suddenly, who was the most important one in her heart, she didn't hesitated to choose me, the girl was a little upset, but when I heard that, my tear came out from my eyes, because I am so moved, that time, I knew I grasp the true friendship. I felt very happy, and I promised we should be friends all life, its a satisfied happiness.

Now in my company, though we have some unhappy thing,I still want to be friends together and I hope we can open our heart to communicate with each other, I know we can, I believe we will be better.



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride