2014年8月7日星期四

Experience of trying amusement park rides big pendulum

Speaking to go to the amusement park at office, everyone choose a special amusement park rides (http://www.parkamusementrides.com)for ourselves, it makes me consider, I like bumper car very much, almost every time play in the park, I like to play with it, bumper car is good company for me. Speak to special one, maybe big pendulum is one of them.

Still remember last time tried the amusement park rides (http://www.parkamusementrides.com)big pendulum, with excited feeling sitting on the seat and equipped well with the press bar and seat belts, then let thought fly empty. When rides begin, the turntable will rotate first and then the strong arm will swing faster and faster till swing to the highest spot, which will make players shout or feared. When get to the highest spot, I like to open my eyes to enjoy the whole slight of the whole park, to check other amusement park rides which I have played, which I want to play, then forget the fear and tension, enjoyable.

Big pendulum is really an interesting amusement park rides, try first also want to try the next time, haha, I think I have made a good friendship with the big pendulum.
amusement park rides

amusement park rides
skype:hnzzlurky
email:hnzzlurky@sinolurky
tel:+86 157 3675 6202

没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride