2014年6月28日星期六

I am here imaging to play with the amusement park rides

Weekends is coming, we planed to go to the entertainment theme park Fangte amusement park today, but there were something made us delay to nest week, a little pity, as today the weather is cool. And have no busy work to do, but ah ah, we have to say see you neat week to our favorite amusement park rides http://www.parkamusementrides.com.

For this trip, I have already thought some amusement park rides I would play well, I want to have a try the roller coaster as there are always a lot of people make a queue so I have no time and no way to approach it, but I really want to have a try. And also want to play with the amusement rides big pendulum, as last time I tried it, I was so afraid to cry, oh, not like my style which my friends laughed at me for a long time, then I want to play with the rotary coffee cup, some of my friends who had experienced the rides before told me the coffee cup rides is a challenge, haha. I can’t wait. Then sit on the carousel horse again to take some pictures, haha, a little self-love, right? Not care, it will make me happy, haha.

Just writing here make me so excited, I don’t know when I play with all the amusement park rides http://www.parkamusementrides.com want, how can I feel, haha. I believe we will have a good time. Weekends are free time for date and rest, so wish you all have a good time and good rest. Welcome to play together with us.

amusement park rides

amusement park rides



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride