2013年12月18日星期三

snowing day-ice bumper car

I have not wrote my blog for a long time, haha, it is snow in Zhengzhou today, walking on the road among the snow flake, I feel very happy, I called my mother to tell her the exciting news then ask her and father to take good care of themselves. When I arrived at company, we discussed if it is the first snow for 2014, or the last snow for 2013, haha, very interesting.

In the winter snow day, I really want to play outside with friends, we can paly with the attractive new amusement rides ice bumper car(http://www.sinomt.com), or hold a big snow fighting, or play with the sled, though it is cold, but the enthusiasm they bring to us can not be instead by any other, haha. I like them very much.

The snow now id stop, but all of us wish a more heavy one.



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride