2013年9月21日星期六

Mid-autumn day, carousel merry go round


Coming back from my Mid-autumn holiday, a little tired and also a little pity. How fast time goes on, I think I have not enjoy my holiday well. The Mid-autumn day (0086-15736756202)is a traditional festival of China. It is an important festival for all the Chinese, as we say it a reunion day. Family will sitting together to enjoy delicious food and chat with each other happily.  On this day, the moon on the sky will be more bright and more round, it will remind people some wonderful memories and will also
remind the lovesickness for family members and lovers of whom can not stay together with
people they love. 

On the mid-autumn day, mother always take my brother, my sister and me some delicious mooncakes and my favorite snacks and prepare an enjoyable dinner for us, then sitting
alongside us to chat with us, she like to tell usthe interesting stories about our childhood,
and then say some wishes about our future life. Then father will find some evening paty for
us. I think it is a happiness for me to stay together with my important family members.

I am now still thinking of my holiday, haha, it is really a good time, what can I do now? Just doing my job well and waiting for the next holiday, haha. Just like waiting for sitting on the carousel merry go round(http://www.sinomt.com), with a lot of expect and excitement.



没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride