2013年8月9日星期五

Amusement park rides electric train

Wow, the temperature is so high in these hot weather days, just sitting there, swear will drop down from face, but in the afternoon, the rainstrom is coming, the thunder and lightning comes one by one, my workmates and me in our office are all very excited. It seems like that we have never meet a weather like that. The rain drop on the window with exclamatory voice, then the boss go out to tell us that in order to not be got wet in the rain, we can go home directly, but it is a little dangerous walking in the bad weather, then we begin to talk about something(carousel, pirate ship, flying chair, amusement coffee cup, samba balloon, electric train http://www.sinomt.com )happily, something we have met in our rainy days, haha, so relaxedand so enjoyable. 

However, the weather seems not become well, it begins rain more and more heavily, thought of that I didnt close my window of my house, so I advise to go home again the rain, my friends agrss to me happily. Walking in the rain, a little afraid but more is thrilling and excited, as we have no umbrella, walkers in the road all looks at us with strange eyes, haha, it doesnt matter, put our coat to cover our head then begin running, it really really wonderful, so so so so happy, just like sitting in the thrilling amusement rides big pendulum(skype:hnzzlurky), through wet but satisfied. Unforgettable memories,haha.


没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride