2013年5月4日星期六

i played samba balloon when i am a child

During my May Day holiday,I went home to company my parents.The weather was very good,so I took my little brother to the amusement park,he likes there very much.On the way there,he told me that he wanted to play with the popular amusement rides carousel(www.sinomt.com),and the interesting flying chair,so when we got there,he couldn't help running to the samba balloon.The amusement carousel is very beautiful with lovely cartoon horses and cartoon houses which are prepared for the little kids as they can not protect themselves well when riding on the carousel.We took photos there and then my borther was very happy.

I have got a big surprise that when we went to play wth the flying chair(www.siomt.com),I found the flying chair there was very beautiful,it is named as fruit chair since all the seats are designed into a fruit image,and the colors of it are very gorgeous,just like the flying chair we are producing now.Sitting on it is very comfortable,which give me another good feeling for flying chair.

没有评论:

发表评论

link:amusement rides link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride